The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Charline Adriaens joins us from Belgium for this episode! I loved having this conversation with her because intuitive eating has spread across the world in the past two decades.
We discuss how culture affects Intuitive Eating, how Charline reaches her ideal clients specifically, and how she has grown her business from Belgium.
This was such a fascinating conversation. Enjoy!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Why Charline became certified as an Intuitive Eating counselor
- Podcasting and marketing a private practice
- How to think about competition in private practice
Congrats on starting a private practice! I bet you’re so excited, but if you’re feeling overwhelmed with all of the advice coming at you from all over the place–I get it!
You can sign up for a free business plan roadmap that takes you through the key steps to start a business so you can focus on what really matters and leave the rest behind (like setting up an expensive LLC!): https://www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/join
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
MORE ABOUT CHARLINE ADRIAENS
Charline Adriaens is a registered dietitian and proud certified intuitive eating counselor. As a vegan herself, she specializes in plant-based nutrition in her private practice. Nutrition is a second career for Charline who previously worked in the contemporary art world. While looking for a solution for her own difficult relationship with food, her interest in nutrition led her to becoming a dietitian and eventually to intuitive eating. She started her private practice in 2020 which is mainly virtual. In January 2021 she launched her very own podcast where she talks to her guests about how they eat plant-based and what intuitive eating means to them.
- Learn more about Charline and her business
- Connect with Charline on Facebook and Instagram