Pursuing Private Practice is a company that supports non-diet dietitians in building a business.
No matter what stage you’re at in business, we’re here for you.
If you’re here because you’re wondering how to start a private practice of your own, head over to our Beginner Basics page.
If you’re here because you already have a private practice and you want to know more about growing your business, sharpening your nutrition counseling skills for your clients, or being a part of an amazing community of RD’s, then head on over to our Dietitian Business School page.
If you’ve checked out the pages for Dietitian Business School and Beginner Basics and you’ve still got questions about which is best for you (which is totally okay!), we offer inquiry calls to help you decide. Fill out this contact form and we’ll send you the link!
Here are some other reasons you can contact us:
- If you are looking for supervision, Dietitian Business School provides group supervision as well as individual help with cases and questions. Elyssa also provides 1:1 supervision to dietitians. Contact us to schedule.
- The Pursuing Private Practice team loves to talk about a non-diet message and building a business: podcasts, speaking engagements, conferences, and publications. To inquire about media opportunities, contact us.
- The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast accepts non-diet dietitian podcast guests for the show. Pitch us your best unique show topic below!
- We love to hear how you were impacted by our mission!
- If you are a potential client looking for nutrition counseling, visit Eat With Knowledge. If the group practice is not a match for you, we will send you dietitian recommendations.
Still have other questions? We would LOVE to hear from you! We’re here to help you figure out what is best for you and your business.