The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk andGuest Kirsten Ackerman
Today’s guest, Kirsten Ackerman, is a member of the Pursuing Private Practice for Intuitive Eating program and has built her own thriving private practice. She is the author of the incredible book, The Intuitive Eating Plan: A Body Positive Approach to Rebuilding Your Relationship With Food.
Kirsten is a self-proclaimed multi-passionate entrepreneur. She has so many things going on in her professional life, and this podcast episode gives us a glimpse of that. On top of running her own private practice and authoring a book, she also works at a treatment center three days per week.
It was really awesome to see how Kirsten balances having all of her different business adventures and still has a life outside of business too, which is always so important!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- The evolution of Kirsten business from working in a bariatric surgery clinic to an Anti-Diet Registered Dietitian
- The benefits of being multi-passionate
- Kirsten’s process of writing and publishing a book
Take Action. Don’t be afraid to take action and try things out. – Kirsten
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
ABOUT KIRSTEN ACKERMAN, RD
Kirsten Ackerman is an Anti-Diet Registered Dietitian and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor. She is the Host of Intuitive Bites Podcast and has a forthcoming book entitled The Intuitive Eating Plan: A Body Positive Approach to Rebuilding Your Relationship With Food. Kirsten has a passion for helping people heal from chronic dieting and disordered eating behaviors through an Intuitive Eating and Health at Every Size framework.
- Check out Kirsten’s Website
- Listen to the Intuitive Bites Podcast
- Pre-order Kirsten’s new book, The Intuitive Eating Plan: A Body Positive Approach to Rebuilding Your Relationship with Food
- Connect with Kirsten on Instagram and Twitter
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER