The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
This conversation is SO NEEDED in the field of dietetics!
Jessica Oswald joins me today to talk about being a multi passionate business owner and wanting to serve two separate ideal clients. This means she will need to implement two separate marketing strategies and set up two separate sales funnels in her business.
We talk rebelling against the “rules” of dietetics and making our own path. I encourage you to listen to this episode with an open mind.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Going against the grain and following your heart in business
- Serving two different ideal clients
- Setting up your sales funnels to work for you and your clients
- Niching down
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
ABOUT JESSICA OSWALD, MS, RDN, LD
Jessica is a Registered Dietitian in Fort Worth, TX. She is currently the Director of Nutrition Services and Clinical Dietitian for a pediatric rehab hospital for children with developmental disabilities. Jessica is also the owner and dietitian at Friendly Nutrition where she provides telehealth nutrition counseling. Jessica’s passions include pediatric nutrition, helping women create a peaceful positive relationship with food, and helping individuals learn that meal planning doesn’t have to be stressful.
- Connect with Jessica on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.