The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
I’m so excited to bring Paula onto the podcast for this episode (her very first podcast interview ever!)
Paula explains how she has grown her private practice over the past year and where she’s at now. This is a really insightful episode about how much your business really can grow in one year, but also an honest reflection of the hard decisions that have to be made for that growth and because of that growth.
I know you will get so much value from this episode!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- It’s never too late to start a business
- Utilizing your local community, even with a virtual practice
- Letting go of responsibilities in order to grow your private practice
- Everything is an experiment
Dietitian Business School is a membership for dietitians that are growing a private practice and beyond! There’s a collective energy among this group of dietitians rebelling against the dietitian “norm” to build a business and make money with a weight-inclusive approach to health. We do it differently, we’ll show you how!
Dietitian Business School includes business education and training, group coaching and group supervision, self-care, accountability, and community all in one. Come hang out with dietitians that will inspire you. www.dietitianbusinessschool.com
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
MORE ABOUT PAULA MILLER
Paula Miller is an award-winning dietitian who loves Lindor chocolate. In her weight neutral practice, Sunrise Nutrition Consulting, Paula passionately helps individuals challenge harmful nutrition beliefs, reclaim joyful eating and find peace with food. In sessions, Paula brings real-world experiences from her own disordered eating past, her varied patient experiences and her role as a Mom feeding two young children. Paula’s greatest satisfaction is helping her clients let go of guilt to embrace all food, ending chronic overeating, undereating, and binges.
In her spare time Paula enjoys nature & gardening, swooning over beautiful sunrises and sunsets, yoga classes, and savoring tasty food with her husband, a chef.
- Learn more about Paula and her business
- Connect with Paula on Facebook and Instagram