The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
This is such an awesome interview! Courtney Bellino joins me on this episode of the podcast to talk about where she’s at in her business: fully booked!!
Courtney opened her private practice just six months ago, but she’s ready to scale! We talk through the process of growing a private practice through hiring a dietitian and/or virtual assistant. We talk about the both the logistical ins and outs of hiring somebody and the emotional side to hiring.
If you are in a similar position as Courtney (or hope to be soon!) you will really enjoy this episode!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Courtney’s journey to fully booked
- Hiring someone who complements your strengths and weaknesses
- Deciding on the right role to hire for
- How to know when you’re ready to hire
Want 3 new clients this week?! Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp Challenge to learn the 3 marketing strategies you need to land 3 new clients (and keep them coming back!). Get the details and join here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
ABOUT COURTNEY BELLINO
Courtney opened Feed & Flourish Nutrition Therapy in Dover, NH after working at several group practices over the past 4 years, gaining first-hand experience working with clients, whilst receiving mentorship from brilliant eating disorder professionals in the Greater Boston Area and beyond.
Courtney offers evidenced-based nutrition counseling for those with a history of chronic dieting, disordered eating behaviors, and eating disorders of all diagnoses. Her focus is on the whole person, as she incorporates Intuitive Eating and Health at Every Size (HAES) into her counseling strategy to take a deep dive into the client’s relationship with food and body with a goal to ultimately find inner peace and freedom.
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.