The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk and Guest Elyse Resch
In this episode:
This is Elyse’s second appearance on the Pursuing Private Podcast, and I could not be more excited to welcome her back! We are celebrating the release of the 4th edition of Intuitive Eating.
We talk about so many different aspects of Intuitive Eating in this episode. If you haven’t listened to her first episode on the podcast, The Evolution of Intuitive Eating, I encourage you to do that! That episode discusses how Intuitive Eating has evolved and gives reason to why the 4th edition of the book was so necessary.
I hope you enjoy the episode and grab your own copy of the book! It’s an invaluable resource for all dietitians and I know many of our clients are eager to soak up this information too!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- How dietitians can use Intuitive Eating in their practice
- Why Intuitive Eating is a perfect fit for private practice
- How Intuitive Eating is evolving into more courses and programs and products that other dietitians are creating
- A sneak peek into the marketing efforts of releasing the 4th edition!
The Pursuing Private Practice®: Beginner Basics program is a course designed to take dietitians and nutritionists from knowing nothing about running their own business to booking their first client! Beginner Basics is the only course that teaches dietitians how to successfully start and grow a private practice that specializes in Intuitive Eating. Your investment will save you time, money, and energy in the long-run. Check out the details at pursuingprivatepractice.com/beginner-basics.
ABOUT ELYSE RESCH
Elyse Resch, MS, RDN, CEDRD-S, Fiaedp, FADA, FAND, is a nutrition therapist in private practice in Beverly Hills, California, with over thirty-eight years of experience, specializing in eating disorders, Intuitive Eating, and Health at Every Size. She is the author of The Intuitive Eating Workbook for Teens, the co-author of Intuitive Eating and The Intuitive Eating Workbook, a chapter contributor to The Handbook of Positive Body Image and Embodiment, and has published journal articles, print articles, and blog posts. She also does regular speaking engagements, podcasts, and extensive media interviews. Her work has been profiled on CNN, KABC, NBC, KTTV, AP Press, KFI Radio, USA Today, and the Huffington Post, among others.
Resch is nationally known for her work in helping patients break free from the diet mentality through the Intuitive Eating process. Her philosophy embraces the goal of developing body positivity and reconnecting with one’s internal wisdom about eating. She supervises and trains health professionals, is a Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian, a Fellow of the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals, and a Fellow of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Websites: elyseresch.com and intuitiveeating.org
- Connect with Elyse on Instagram and Twitter
- Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works
- The Intuitive Eating Workbook for Teens: A Non-Diet, Body Positive Approach to Building a Healthy Relationship with Food
- The Intuitive Eating Workbook: Ten Principles for Nourishing a Healthy Relationship with Food (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram