The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Erica and I had such an awesome conversation, and I’m so excited for you to listen in on it.
We talk about how Erica built her brand, nurtures her audience, and created a passive income stream. We also talk through her upcoming maternity leave and how she’s handling the business changes that come along with that.
Erica is doing such an amazing job of being so well known in this community for the amazing work that she does. I hope this episode gives you inspiration into what you want to be known for in your own business.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Building an unconventional business
- Being open and honest and vulnerable in your marketing
- Creating passive income streams
- Blogging and Search Engine Optimization
- Outsourcing in your business
Looking to grow your business?
When they first start out, most dietitians have no idea how to actually market themselves and their business. They just throw things out to the world, without any official strategy in place.
This marketing bootcamp will give you 3 fundamental marketing strategies to get at least 3 new clients to your business: https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/challenge
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
MORE ABOUT ERICA JULSON
Erica Julson is a registered dietitian and proponent of online entrepreneurship for RDs. She is the founder of The Unconventional RD, a podcast, Facebook community, and online course dedicated to helping wellness professionals learn how to think outside of the traditional employment box and start, grow, and scale their own digital empires. She loves talking about all things SEO (search engine optimization), passive income, and email marketing!