The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
I loved this episode with Victoria Myers. We talk about her 1:1 nutrition counseling private practice and how she grew and transitioned from seeing all clients to hiring other dietitians and running online programs. We talked about all the ups and downs and challenges in between. I’m so excited for you to see behind the scenes of a successful business that runs multiple online offers and programs.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Being in business for the long haul
- Evolving your business to support a team after being a solopreneur
- Transitioning from solely 1:1 to also offering online courses and group coaching
- The truth behind passive income
Are you feeling burnt out and resentful of your private practice?
In this free 3-part video series, you will learn: what self-care means to you and WHY it’s so important, how to set financial boundaries so that you never undervalue your worth, and how to identify your own personal triggers in difficult situations so that you can know how to move forward when you feel stuck. Sign up at https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/selfcare/
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT VICTORIA MYERS
Victoria Myers is the dietitian and owner of the virtual private practice and online education center Nourishing Minds Nutrition. Victoria and her staff specialize in empowering women to ditch diets, regulate hormones, heal digestion and learn to practice wellness without obsession. She is also the host of the popular intuitive eating and wellness podcast, the Nourishing Women Podcast. Her mission for her community is to help women let go of the unhealthy obsession with eating healthy, make peace with their body and live their lives to the fullest.