The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Join Jennifer & her business best friend & favorite systems dietitian, Lindsay Stenovec, as they discuss the importance of systems in their business and acknowledge that it really comes down to how your brain works. Some topics include:
- When you know you need a system
- How to choose a system that’s right for you.
- Permission to experiment with systems and cancel if it’s not for you
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Free training: 5 Steps To Start Your Private Practice
- Free training: 5 Moves To Make More Money Without Burnout
- Join Business School
- Connect with Pursuing Private Practice on Instagram
ABOUT LINDSAY STENOVEC
Lindsay is passionate about supporting dietitians so that they feel grounded in their collaborative work with clients, have the capacity to hold space for healing and can maintain a career in eating and feeding disorder care that is sustainable for them. She enjoys offering supervision to dietitians in individual and group settings and has spent 13+ years working with people experiencing eating disorders, the intersection of disordered eating and pregnancy/postpartum and child feeding challenges. She lives in San Diego, CA with her husband and 3 boys where she runs her group practice Nutrition Instincts, Inc.
Lindsay’s website is: www.nutritioninstincts.com
Lindsay’s Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/techfordietitians/
Lindsay’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutritioninstincts