The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Heather Rudalavage has such a unique perspective as a business to share with us.
In this interview, Heather talks a lot about being a mom and how parenthood has shaped her business. She also talks about her experience working through imposter syndrome as a business owner and shares some of the “Ah-ha” moments she has had over the years that have really helped her own her entrepreneurial business journey.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- How owning a private practice can complement parenthood
- Owning your role as a business owner
- Different seasons of a business
- Struggling with imposter syndrome
Congrats on starting a private practice! I bet you’re so excited, but if you’re feeling overwhelmed with all the advice coming at you from all over the place–I get it!
You can sign up for a free business plan roadmap that takes you through the key steps to start a business so you can focus on what really matters and leave the rest behind (like setting up an expensive LLC!): https://www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/join
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT HEATHER RUDALAVAGE
Heather is an anti-diet, weight-neutral registered dietitian and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor in the Philadelphia area. She is the founder of Intuitive Nutrition. She has spent the last 10+ years helping women achieve their health goals with compassion, empathy, and a dash of humor! Heather is married to her HS sweetheart and mom to 3 teenagers. She enjoys spending time outdoors, knitting, and reading. She loves meeting new people and has traveled to over 15 countries. Heather is an aspiring writer and currently, about 2/3 way through writing her first novel, stay tuned!