The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Heather Rudalavage has such a unique perspective as a business to share with us.
In this interview, Heather talks a lot about being a mom and how parenthood has shaped her business. She also talks about her experience working through imposter syndrome as a business owner and shares some of the “Ah-ha” moments she has had over the years that have really helped her own her entrepreneurial business journey.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- How owning a private practice can complement parenthood
- Owning your role as a business owner
- Different seasons of a business
- Struggling with imposter syndrome
Congrats on starting a private practice! I bet you’re so excited, but if you’re feeling overwhelmed with all the advice coming at you from all over the place–I get it!
You can sign up for a free business plan roadmap that takes you through the key steps to start a business so you can focus on what really matters and leave the rest behind (like setting up an expensive LLC!): https://www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/join
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT HEATHER RUDALAVAGE
Heather is an anti-diet, weight-neutral registered dietitian and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor in the Philadelphia area. She is the founder of Intuitive Nutrition. She has spent the last 10+ years helping women achieve their health goals with compassion, empathy, and a dash of humor! Heather is married to her HS sweetheart and mom to 3 teenagers. She enjoys spending time outdoors, knitting, and reading. She loves meeting new people and has traveled to over 15 countries. Heather is an aspiring writer and currently, about 2/3 way through writing her first novel, stay tuned!
- Learn more about Heather and her business
- Connect with Heather on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Mindset book
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.