The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Courtney Vickery joins us for this episode of the Pursuing Private Practice podcast to have a real and honest conversation about how she got into the field of eating disorders.
Courtney talks about her own eating disorder recovery and relates this to her ability to do challenging things in her business now.
Courtney is new to private practice (although you wouldn’t know this by looking at her content!). We talk about her business journey and how to embrace the mindset of taking it all one step at a time and figuring things out as you go.
It’s scary to put yourself out there as a business owner, and this episode honors that. Enjoy!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Courtney’s journey through recovery to private practice
- Being open to changes and pivots when you’re starting a business
- Creating and selling an online course
Want 3 new clients this week?! Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp Challenge to learn the 3 marketing strategies you need to land 3 new clients (and keep them coming back!). Get the details and join here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
ABOUT COURTNEY VICKERY, MS, LD, RD
Courtney is a Registered Dietitian offering virtual nutrition counseling in the state of Georgia. She has a Masters from the University of Georgia, and she has taught group fitness & yoga classes for over 13 years. Courtney recently resigned from a director position at a local hospital in order to pursue opening her private practice and helping those suffering from chronic dieting, disordered eating and eating disorder recovery.
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.