Learn how your values and boundaries can direct how you grow your private practice.
Julie Duffy Dillon, host of the Food Love podcast, speaks with Jennifer on how she started her private practice and lessons she has learned to help other dietitians build their practice with more success.
In this episode:
Julie Duffy Dillion, has a weight inclusive dietitian practice and discusses her journey as a dietitian and how she jumped into opening her own private practice and how her practice evolved over the years. She shares the importance of knowing what’s best for your own private practice and why you need to learn to say no. Saying “no” is crucial to growing your practice. You need to be able to say “yes” to the things that matter, versus spending time doing all the “shoulds” in private practice.
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
ABOUT JULIE DUFFY DILLON
Julie Duffy Dillon is a Registered Dietitian, Eating Disorder Specialist, and PCOS Expert. She is trained as a mental health counselor and supervises dietitians to use weight inclusive and attuned eating strategies virtually and in her online course. She has owned a weight inclusive private practice in Greensboro North Carolina since 2005. Julie also produces and hosts the weekly podcast, Love Food.
LINKS / RESOURCES:Saying 'no' so you can say 'yes' to the things that matter, means not having to do all the 'shoulds' in private practice. -Julie Duffy Dillon @foodpeacerdn -with @JenMcGurkRDN #pursuingprivatepractice #podcastClick To Tweet
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.