The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Rachael McBride joins us on the podcast for this episode, and we have such an awesome conversation.
We talk about getting started in business, some of the myths that Rachael was told when she started her own private practice, strategies that have really worked for Rachael as she has continued to grow her business over the years, and what it honestly takes to build a private practice.
Rachael also shares the story of how she got into Intuitive Eating. This episode is a must-listen!
Here is the certificate Rachael talked about in the podcast episode!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- What worked (and didn’t!) when Rachael was growing her private practice
- The power of niching down
- Owning your strengths and building a business to support them
Looking to grow your business?
When they first start out, most dietitians have no idea how to actually market themselves and their business. They just throw things out to the world, without any official strategy in place.
This marketing bootcamp will give you 3 fundamental marketing strategies to get at least 3 new clients to your business: https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/challenge
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT RACHAEL MCBRIDE
Rachael is a Certified Eating Disorders Registered Dietitian and iaedp-approved supervisor. She works with adults and adolescents of all genders. Her practice is weight-inclusive and honors a Health at Every Size approach. As a result of her education and training, she has learned that nutrition is important but doesn’t need to be taken as seriously as the internet and popular culture would have you believe.
Rachael works to help people meet their nutrition goals safely and in ways that make sense for personal preferences and lifestyle. Her mission is to help others make peace with food, develop a confident and trusting relationship with food and their bodies, and never fear food again. This involves busting nutrition myths, providing lots of nutrition education, and occasionally making fun of fad diets.
- Learn more about Rachael and her business
- Connect with Rachael on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter