How Motherhood Changes The Way You Run Your Private Practice with Lindsay Stenovec
Lindsay Stenovec, founder of the Intuitive Eating Moms Club shares how work-life balance can change and shift as you grow as both an entrepreneur and a parent.
In this episode:
On this episode of the Pursuing Private Practice podcast, Lindsay shares how being a mom changes the way you run your business. She and Jennifer talk about support and community, “control”, the ability to adapt, and how to be flexible as an entrepreneur and as a mom. Listen to how becoming a mom changed her business and how she manages the work-life balance and runs a successful practice.
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
ABOUT LINDSAY STENOVEC
Lindsay Stenovec, MS, RD, CEDRD-S, CLEC is the founder of the Intuitive Eating Moms Club and the owner of Nutrition Instincts® – a San Diego-based group private practice specializing in eating disorders, intuitive eating, wellness for moms, diabetes and child feeding. She is a mother, speaker, educator, podcast host, Certified Eating Disorders Registered Dietitian and an iaedp approved supervisor. Lindsay is the host of The Embodied and Well Mom Show and speaks regularly on the topics of intuitive eating, eating disorders during pregnancy and postpartum, and child feeding.
LINKS / RESOURCES:
Intuitive Eating Moms Club Information: https://www.intuitiveeatingmoms.com/
Jennifer’s Podcast Episode on the Embodied & Well Mom Show (Lindsay’s podcast): https://www.intuitiveeatingmoms.com/episode-003-body-changes-pregnancy-postpartum/
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.