The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Join Jennifer & Danielle as they dive into all things marketing; the different types of channels, normalizing the ups & downs, and common mistakes to avoid when marketing your private practice.
- The importance of ‘know, like, and trust’
- Permission to experiment and fail in your marketing strategy
- Best strategies for marketing in your stage of business
Ask all your marketing questions here for our Q&A Podcast on Marketing coming out on January 24th.
What’s your word of the year?
OUR SHOW SPONSOR
Pursuing Private Practice is so excited to invite you to our next free training happening Thursday, January 19th @1pm eastern: 5 Moves To Make More Money Without Burnout.
Here at Pursuing Private Practice, we teach business education that honors your self-care and boundaries. Not only will you make more money after this training, but you will also make a bigger impact, have more confidence, more resources, more energy, and more of what you want in 2023.
Come join us live! Sign up at: www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/businessplan
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Free training: 5 Steps To Start Your Private Practice
- Free training: 5 Moves To Make More Money Without Burnout
- Join Business School
- Connect with Pursuing Private Practice on Instagram