The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk and Guest Diana Rice
In this episode:
Diana Rice, RD, LD, CLEC joins Jennifer to share how she became a Dietitian as a second career specializing in family nutrition after working in media as a journalist, in order to blend her passion for writing and food with her expertise in nutrition.
Together, Diana and Jennifer discuss her path of discovering intuitive eating and how she already naturally lived in alignment with its philosophy, rather than discovering it from struggling with her own food disorder.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Diana’s story of working as an intuitive eating practitioner without having her own recovery story.
- Her journey of raising a family, moving, and how she’s networked and built a private practice in a family-oriented community.
- How Diana obtained ‘The SOS Approach to Feeding’ training, to effectively work in family nutrition with millennial parents.
- How private practice set the foundation for Diana and her future projects and goals.
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
ABOUT DIANA K RICE
Diana K. Rice, RD, LD, CLEC is a registered dietitian, certified lactation educator counselor and a mom of two who is passionate about helping families work healthy habits into their busy lives. Her practice, Diana K. Rice Nutrition, LLC, focuses on non-diet maternal and pediatric nutrition care. Diana is also a freelance writer and consultant and teaches local workshops in her new home of Oklahoma City, OK.
LINKS / RESOURCES:
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram