The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
In this episode, Taylor Wolfram, MS, RDN, LDN, takes us through the launch of her new online course, The Anti-Diet Vegan Nutrition Course. Not only will you get to hear a behind-the-scenes take on the actual course launch, but you will also get to hear her honest story of experiencing burnout, things she wishes she had done differently, and her plans for launching again in the future.
I love talking about online courses on this podcast, because the marketing plan for a course is pretty different from the marketing plan for a private practice. Thank you so much for this peek behind the scenes, Taylor!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Taylor’s motivation for creating her online course
- The work that goes in behind the scenes before a course launch
- The technology behind an online course
- What Taylor would do differently during her next launch
Dietitian Business School is a membership for dietitians that’re growing a private practice and beyond! There’s a collective energy among this group of dietitians rebelling against the dietitian “norm” to build a business and make money with a weight-inclusive approach to health. We do it differently, we’ll show you how!
Dietitian Business School includes business education and training, group coaching and group supervision, self-care, accountability, and community all in one. Come hang out with dietitians that will inspire you. www.dietitianbusinessschool.com
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
MORE ABOUT TAYLOR WOLFRAM
Taylor Wolfram, MS, RDN, LDN, is a long-time ethical vegan and registered dietitian with a private practice in which she counsels both vegans and non-vegans on principles of Intuitive Eating and Health At Every Size®, self-care and body image.
Taylor is a leader in the field of vegan nutrition and stays up to date on emerging research through her work with VeganHealth.org. She has written numerous articles related to vegan food, nutrition and health, and is a frequent podcast guest explaining how vegans can ditch culture and eating intuitively.
- Learn more about Taylor and her business
- Join Taylor’s course, The Anti-Diet Vegan Nutrition Course
- Connect with Taylor on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.