The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk and Guest Nicole Mareno
My guest today is Nicole Mareno, and this was her first ever podcast interview! And she does such a fantastic job. She explains her story, talks about everything she went through in her own recovery, discusses how she uses her special skills as a registered nurse to work in the field of eating disorder recovery, and how she integrates her work as a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor to make a big impact with her clients.
I was really inspired by this episode. Nicole is such a special person. I’m so excited for everyone to get to know her and get inspired by how she brings a unique twist to Intuitive Eating as a registered nurse. So many of us can also bring something a little bit different to Intuitive Eating using our own personalities, our own training, and our own credentials to better serve our ideal client.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Nicole’s unique journey to Intuitive Eating
- Changes Nicole has made to her business since the start of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Eating Support
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
ABOUT NICOLE MARENO, RN:
Nicole Mareno is a registered nurse and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor in Atlanta, Georgia. Nicole opened her private practice, Nurture Consulting, in 2018. She is passionate about helping her clients rediscover Intuitive Eating, heal their relationships with food and body image, and enhance their overall health and well-being. In her private practice, Nicole treats adults healing from chronic dieting and disordered eating with a special emphasis on treating binge and emotional eating.
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.