The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
I absolutely loved talking to Suzanne Smith for this episode!
We talk about so many different topics, but the one that I want to point out is the discussion we have about the black and white thinking that so many business owners adopt when they are building their business.
Suzanne was very open and honest about her own eating disorder recovery, and I love how she talked about transferring that black and white thinking about food to her business. I can completely relate with what she says.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Intuitive eating and sports nutrition
- Black and white thinking and comparison in business
- Having a healthy relationship with your business
Looking to grow your business?
Most dietitians have no idea how to actually market themselves and their business when they first start out. They just throw things out to the world, without any official strategy in place.
This marketing bootcamp will give you 3 fundamental marketing strategies to get at least 3 new clients to your business: https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/challenge
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT SUZANNE SMITH
Suzanne Smith is a board-certified Sports Dietitian and Intuitive Eating Counselor with 13 years of experience. She is passionate about providing quality, science-based nutrition information, and helping active women create a healthy and uncomplicated relationship with food.