The Intersection between Health at Every Size® and veganism with Taylor Wolfram
Listen to the Pursuing Private Practice podcast as Jennifer talks with Taylor Wolfram about the intersections between Intuitive Eating and Health at Every Size® and veganism
In this episode:
Taylor Wolfram joins Jennifer McGurk on the Pursuing Private Practice podcast to talk about the intersections between Intuitive Eating and Health at Every Size® and veganism. Listen in as they discuss:
- How Taylor grew her business from part-time to full-time (and the reasons why she had to grow slow)
- How Health at Every Size® and ethical veganism intersect and have common core values in body autonomy and body liberation
- What dietitians need to know when working with clients that are ethical vegans
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
ABOUT TAYLOR WOLFRAM
Taylor Wolfram, MS, RDN, LDN, is a health writer, editor and private practice dietitian based in Chicago, Illinois. With a background in research and communications, Taylor has the skills to translate the latest nutrition science into understandable messages for clients and the public. She has expertise in vegan nutrition, uses a Health At Every Size approach and believes everyone has a right to body autonomy and respect.
LINKS / RESOURCES:
Taylor’s Book Recommendation – Vegan for Life by Jack Norris and Virginia Messina
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram