The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Christine Dyan Thomson joins me on this episode of the podcast to get real about money mindset!
The conversation is so needed. As dietitians, our field is made up of mostly women, and that can sometimes make the conversation around this topic feel extra charged. I feel like I’ve been talking about this topic with so many of you lately though, and the more we can address our fears and desires around money without shame, the better our collective mindsets will be. When women earn money, a large percentage of it is invested back into our children, our families, and our communities, and that is such a good thing!
When we believe in our mission and we invest money into our mission, we have more power to make an impact and change the world.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- The power of community in the success of your business
- Taking personal responsibility for what you want in your career
- Shifting your wealth identity through mindset work
Want 3 new clients this week?! Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp Challenge to learn the 3 marketing strategies you need to land 3 new clients (and keep them coming back!). Get the details and join here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
MORE ABOUT CHRISTINE
Christine Dyan Thomson, RDN LDN is the Founder/CEO of Christine Dyan International, a coaching organization that provides education, resources, and support to private practice Registered Dietitians on how to increase their earning potential so they can better market themselves and charge what their services are worth. Christine is also the creator & host of the “Make More Money as a Dietitian” podcast, which can be found on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
- Snag Christine’s Cyber Monday Special!
- Learn more about her signature coaching programs for RD’s by visiting her website at www.moneymindsetdietitian.com
- Connect with Christine on Instagram and Facebook
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.