The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Join Jennifer McGurk and Stephanie Long as they talk about starting a nutrition business. This episode features all of the important to-do’s when getting started with a business: mindset work, setting goals, important legal tasks to get done, and the idea of niching down.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Stephanie and Jennifer’s stories of starting their businesses
- How mindset work never ends
- How “failure” leads to “the next right step”
Schedule an inquiry call with Jennifer!
Jennifer loves connecting with like-minded dietitians. If you’re just starting out in your private practice and need guidance or if you’re scaling a business, starting a group practice, or building an online program, Pursuing Private Practice has many resources for you.
- Beginner Basics is the course all about setting up and starting a private practice.
- Dietitian Business School is meant for dietitians who are starting/growing/scaling/coasting in their business. This membership is packed full of education, supervision, accountability, group calls, and an amazing Facebook community.
To find out if one of our resources is a perfect fit for you, schedule a 20-minute inquiry call with Jennifer using the Contact Form in the menu bar and ask for Jennifer’s scheduling link!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT STEPHANIE LONG
Stephanie Long is a Business Coach for Nutritionists and has helped hundreds of nutritionists start their own successful businesses. Her program, Launch Your Nutrition Biz, helps Nutritionists to launch their business and start bringing on clients! Stephanie’s podcast, Next Level Nutrition Biz, has also been regarded as an essential resource for starting your nutrition business.