The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
I interviewed my Virtual Assistant, Annie Davis, for this fun episode.
Annie is very much an organized creative, which can be a rare find! She is very creative and artistic and has a love for art, but she is also super organized, which is something I don’t feel like I have anymore within my businesses. Annie helps keep things running so smoothly over here.
We also give you a glimpse into some of the tasks that a Virtual Assistant can do for your business. So please use this episode as inspiration for coming up with your own list of tasks that you could outsource to a Virtual Assistant, if that’s the next right move for you!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- The tasks that Annie takes on at Pursuing Private Practice and Eat With Knowledge
- The systems we use to keep everything organized and smooth
- Finding the right fit for your business
Are you feeling burnt out and resentful of your private practice?
In this free 3-part video series, you will learn: what self-care means to you and WHY it’s so important, how to set financial boundaries so that you never undervalue your worth, and how to identify your own personal triggers in difficult situations so that you can know how to move forward when you feel stuck. Sign up at https://pursuingprivatepractice.com/selfcare/
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT ANNIE DAVIS
Annie Davis is a Certified Medical Assistant turned Virtual Assistant, and she’s my Virtual Assistant here at Pursuing Private Practice! She also helps me out with some tasks at Eat With Knowledge, my group private practice, too.
Annie considers herself to be an organized creative. She loves helping female entrepreneurs organize the backend of their businesses so they can stay working in their zone of genius. Most days after working you’ll find her with a book in her hand or on her iPad drawing.