The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Dawn Lundin and I have such a great conversation in this podcast interview. We talk about starting a private practice and the kind of support we needed at that time, and we talk about how the need for the support continues past the beginning days of being a business owner.
Dawn shares the details with us about all the different people who have helped her in her own business since she started. This interview really highlights the fact that most of us truly do need support in our businesses in both the areas that we don’t know very much about and the areas of business that we just don’t like or aren’t good at!
I hope you are inspired by this interview!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- The inspiration behind Dawn’s private practice
- Rock bottom moments in business
- Hiring business support
- The power of relationships in business growth
What if you had a *proven* roadmap to show you EXACTLY what to do to get more clients (and retain your current clients!) without spending HOURS networking every day? Sign up for my FREE training here and it’s all yours! www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/businessplan
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
MORE ABOUT DAWN LUNDIN
Dawn is a registered dietitian focusing on mental health and sports nutrition with an intuitive eating approach. She also teaches college-level nutrition courses for Northern Michigan University. She earned her bachelor’s and master’s degree in Nutrition & Dietetics, is a certified personal trainer, 17x marathon runner, and is board certified in nutrition support.
- Learn more about Dawn and her business
- Connect with Dawn on Instagram and Facebook
- Dawn’s web designer, Anne Ludwig
- Dawn’s brand photographer, Abby Paquet
- Dawn’s business card designer, Kristen Doornbos
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.