How to Grow a Private Practice in a Small Community with Adina Pearson
This episode of the Pursuing Private Practice podcast welcomes guest Adina Pearson, RD as she shares with Jennifer her path of starting a new private practice, and her challenge of achieving an ideal client load in a small town with limited referrals.
In this episode:
Adina Pearson, RD and owner of Adina Pearson Nutrition joins Jennifer for a discussion and supervision session about her path of starting a private practice in a small community with a limited number of potential referrals.
With a focus on eating disorders and food struggles, Adina’s goal is achieving a sustainable client load with work-life balance as a busy mother of two.
Together Jennifer and Adina explore Adina’s current marketing activities to physicians and the challenge of getting referrals and respect. They consider different ways of how Adina can approach doctors to help them make their job easier by highlighting the benefit of referring clients to a dietitian, and Jennifer’s recommendations of communication and marketing strategies to increase referrals.
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
ABOUT ADINA PEARSON, RD
Adina Pearson is a Registered Dietitian, certified in the state of Washington, for nearly 15 years with experience as a hospital dietitian, dialysis dietitian, and general outpatient dietitian.
In her private practice for two years, Adina is Food Peace Coach and Nutrition Therapist with a focus on eating disorders and the gamut of struggles with food and body image. Her passion is helping women who struggle with food, weight, or both, to learn to eat well and feel good about food and their bodies.
She runs a support group for parents and teaches online feeding classes. Her work with clients incorporates principles from Intuitive Eating, Eating Competence and Health at Every Size. Adina is a wife and has a full house as a mother of two children and with two big labradoodles.
LINKS / RESOURCES:“I love having an idea of what it means to tell a physician how I can help them.” -Adina Pearson #pursuingprivatepractice #podcast Click To Tweet
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.