The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
This episode with Carly Marenna is so inspiring!
Carly is making big moves in her business and challenging herself to do things differently. We talk a lot about how scary it is to start a business, and Carly shares some insight around this topic that I believe will help many of you.
If you are looking for a dose of inspiration (along with a little bit of tough love that you can do challenging things!) this is the episode for you!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Starting a private practice from scratch with no connections in the field or in your area
- Feeling fear and anxiety in business
- The energetics of success
Congrats on starting a private practice! I bet you’re so excited, but if you’re feeling overwhelmed with all of the advice coming at you from all over the place–I get it!
You can sign up for a free business plan roadmap that takes you through the key steps to start a business so you can focus on what really matters and leave the rest behind (like setting up an expensive LLC!): https://www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/join
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT CARLY MARENNA
Carly Marenna is a Registered Dietitian and founder of June Nutrition Therapy, a private practice specializing in eating disorders, disordered eating, mental health, & body image located in Long Beach and Orange County, California. Carly’s session time guides individuals in their reflections on how they approach food, how they treat their bodies, and how they perceive movement. Her goal is to increase the quality of life of her clients by returning food freedom, body confidence, inner peace, and self-empowerment to them through holistic, whole-body nutrition therapy. Her philosophy is rooted in Medical Nutrition Therapy, body kindness, Health at Every Size ©, and the non-diet approach.
- Connect with Carly on Instagram