Jessica Setnick joins the Pursuing Private Practice podcast to discuss her journey to eating disorders private practice, as well as how dietitians can use professional speaking to enhance their career
In this episode you will hear how:
- Jessica started her private practice specializing in eating disorders
- She evolved to create products and services for other Registered Dietitians
- Jessica is now helping other dietitians with professional speaking
Jessica is an inspiration to other dietitians and has written a new book called “A Dietitian’s Guide to Professional Speaking”. Hear about her story and how she has evolved as an entrepreneur and she looks to lift up other dietitians so they can do the same.
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
ABOUT JESSICA SETNICK
Over the past 20 years as a dietitian, Jessica Setnick has worked in every level of eating disorder care and education, including 13 years in private practice, as a spokesperson, as an author, and through her signature training workshop, Eating Disorders Boot Camp. She is also the co-founder of IFEDD, the International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians. Most recently she threw her hat into the ring as a speaker coach and published A Dietitian’s Guide to Professional Speaking: Expert Advice for Pitching, Presenting & Getting Paid.
www.DietitianSpeakingGuide.com – Order A Dietitian’s Guide to Professional Speaking or download a free chapter, profiles of other dietitian speakers, upcoming opportunities for dietitian speakers
www.JessicaSetnick.com – About me as an eating disorder speaker
www.UnderstandingNutrition.com – My eating disorder educational products
www.EatingDisordersBootCamp.com – Upcoming workshops dates and locations
www.EatingDisorderJobs.com – Job listings in the eating disorder field
Instagram: www.instagram.com/understandingnutritionIf I’m going to be known for anything, I want to be known for raising the profile of dietitians in the profession. Because you’re a dietitian you CAN do that.” -Jessica Setnick. #pursuingprivatepractice #podcastClick To Tweet
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.