The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
In this episode, I’m joined by Laura Jean, the owner of Dietitian Values. We talk about how values show up in business decisions and how knowing your values can help you create the boundaries needed to build a business. Join us to have an authentic conversation about how values influence our business.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Laura Jean’s definition of values and how values can be aspirational
- How values play a role in our business decisions
- How values show up in our actions and how sometimes we have a values disconnect
- Different exercises that you can use to align yourself with your values
Schedule an inquiry call with Jennifer!
Jennifer loves connecting with like-minded dietitians. If you’re just starting out in your private practice and need guidance or if you’re scaling a business, starting a group practice, or building an online program, Pursuing Private Practice has many resources for you.
- Beginner Basics is the course all about setting up and starting a private practice.
- Dietitian Business School is meant for dietitians who are starting/growing/scaling/coasting in their business. This membership is packed full of education, supervision, accountability, group calls, and an amazing Facebook community.
To find out if one of our resources is a perfect fit for you, schedule a 20-minute inquiry call with Jennifer using the Contact form in the menu bar and ask for Jennifer’s scheduling link!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT LAURA JEAN
Laura Jean (she/her) is an Australian Dietitian who practices with a non-diet, trauma-informed, social justice, human-centered approach front of mind. She’s on a mission to support dietitians and other helping and health professionals to build values-based businesses where they, and the humans they work with, can flourish.
- Learn more about Laura and her business
- Connect with Laura on Instagram