The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
I love Toni’s story, and she shares so openly about it in this podcast episode.
Her passion to help single mothers by choice is so apparent in her voice and in the content that she puts out into the world. This passion stems from her own fertility journey and she believes wholeheartedly in her mission.
She explains exactly what her mission is and how she helps single mothers in this episode.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Diet culture, infertility, and motherhood
- Building a business around our passions
- Single mothers by choice
Congrats on starting a private practice! I bet you’re so excited, but if you’re feeling overwhelmed with all of the advice coming at you from all over the place–I get it!
You can sign up for a free business plan roadmap that takes you through the key steps to start a business so you can focus on what really matters and leave the rest behind (like setting up an expensive LLC!): https://www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/join
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
MORE ABOUT TONI JACALONE
Toni Jacalone is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), living in Mammoth Lakes, CA with her 2 year old pup, Ruby. Currently working part time in Long-Term Care, she also has a private practice, Be the Change, Nutrition and Wellness, where she coaches and counsels fellow single mothers by choice. You can find her private practice on social media as @the.smc.dietitian. When she’s not busy working on her private practice or blogging about her fertility journey, she enjoys playing with her dog, hiking, reading, singing karaoke, snowboarding, and watching movies.
- Read Toni’s first blog post here
- Learn more about Toni and her business here
- Connect with Toni on Instagram and Facebook
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.