The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Christine Byrne joins the Pursuing Private Practice podcast to discuss how she went back to school to become a dietitian after many years as a journalist. We talk about how she combines media work and private practice in her business.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- How both of her offers, private practice and media work, influence one another
- How growing a business has been different than what Christine expected
- What’s working well and what’s not working well in Christine’s business today
Schedule an inquiry call with Jennifer!
Jennifer loves connecting with like-minded dietitians. If you’re just starting out in your private practice and need guidance or if you’re scaling a business, starting a group practice, or building an online program, Pursuing Private Practice has many resources for you.
- Beginner Basics is the course all about setting up and starting a private practice.
- Dietitian Business School is meant for dietitians who are starting/growing/scaling/coasting in their business. This membership is packed full of education, supervision, accountability, group calls, and an amazing Facebook community.
To find out if one of our resources is a perfect fit for you, schedule a 20-minute inquiry call with Jennifer using the Contact form in the menu bar and ask for Jennifer’s scheduling link!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT CHRISTINE BYRNE
Christine Byrne, MPH, RD, LDN, is an anti-diet dietitian, longtime nutrition journalist, extrovert, and enneagram 7. She owns a private practice in Raleigh, NC, and offers body-positive, identity-affirming nutrition counseling for eating disorders and disordered eating. In her writing, she strives to share evidence-based in a way that’s accessible, non-stigmatizing, and truly helpful. She writes the weekly Quit Your Diet Newsletter (which recently got a shoutout on Vox.com!) and contributes to dozens of media outlets including Outside, Self, EatingWell, Food Network, and Runner’s World.