The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
I am so inspired by this interview with Leah Tsui! She has been able to accomplish so much after just seven months of opening up her business.
Leah and I discuss what it’s like to own a business with an Achiever mindset (we are both Enneagram 3’s!). We talk about how it feels to be constantly battling with thoughts of doing more and getting things done.
We also walk through Leah’s journey of opening up her business and growing and she shares about the support she has needed to get to where she’s at in her business today.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Finding boundaries with work and life
- Diversifying business offers outside of 1-1 counseling
- Spreading the intuitive eating + HAES message
Dietitian Business School is a membership for dietitians that are growing a private practice and beyond! You’ll be joining a powerful group of dietitians who believe in a non-diet way of counseling.
There’s a collective energy among this group of dietitians rebelling against the dietitian “norm” to build a business and make money with a weight-inclusive approach to health. We do it differently, we’ll show you how!
Dietitian Business School includes business education and training, group coaching and group supervision, self-care, accountability, and community all in one.
We encourage you to lean into the uncertainty and challenge yourself to do things for your business that will truly create change for you as a business owner. Come hang out with dietitians that will inspire you.
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
MORE ABOUT LEAH TSUI
Leah Tsui is a Los Angeles-based Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. She owns her virtual private practice where she serves athletes and hardworking professionals with an intuitive eating lens in 1:1 nutrition counseling. She is a nutrition consultant for several start-ups, writing articles and creating nutrition content for those companies. Leah also provides nutrition workshops for companies who are incorporating virtual wellness talks, from nutrition 101 and sports nutrition to intuitive eating and gut health. She believes that health is more than what you are putting into your body and what comes out, and takes a holistic, whole-person approach to health.
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.