The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk and Guest Bri Campos
I’m so thrilled to bring this episode to you today, for a couple of reasons.
Bri and I talk about how she works with her clients to improve their body image. This is an area of client work where many clinicians feel inadequate, and it’s so helpful to hear Bri’s take on this.
We also talk about Bri’s unique business journey. Her journey is so interesting because it’s almost like she accidentally grew her business, which is a really great thing! She is so passionate about her mission and the work that she does. She works with clients and clinicians, and she shares the whole story of how her business came together and how she took the very scary steps of making herself visible to create group programs and offerings for professionals.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Bri’s personal journey to embracing Health At Every Size and the meaning of “healthy”
- The evolution of Bri’s business from her start as an eating disorder coach, to turning her passion into practice as a body image coach
- Unlearning the belief that weight is directly tied to wellness
The Pursuing Private Practice®: Beginner Basics program is a course designed to take dietitians and nutritionists from knowing nothing about running their own business to booking their first client! Beginner Basics is the only course that teaches dietitians how to successfully start and grow a private practice that specializes in Intuitive Eating. Your investment will save you time, money, and energy in the long-run. Check out the details at pursuingprivatepractice.com/beginner-basics.
ABOUT BRI CAMPOS
Brianna (or Bri) is a licensed mental health counselor in the state of NJ and body image coach & educator. Bri is passionate about helping people make peace with their current bodies through a unique approach that combines her clinical skills & the paradigm of Health at Every Size & Intuitive Eating.
- Connect with Bri on Instagram
- Have questions for Bri? Send her an email at email@example.com
- Body Image Q+A with Bri
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.