The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Stephanie took a leap of faith and started her business this year. We have such a great conversation during this interview about her feelings around starting her own business, how she’s balancing working full time and running a business, and everything she has learned along the way.
We talk a lot about having the courage to try new things and just being open to seeing what works. I hope this inspires you to take the first step toward whatever it is that you’ve been wanting to start, too!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Balancing private practice and a full time job
- The importance of finding your people and being supported
- Repurposing content to lighten the workload
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
ABOUT STEPHANIE DORFMAN, MS, RDN
Stephanie is passionate about helping clients make peace with food, movement, and their bodies through an individualized approach that focuses more on behavioral changes and less on numbers. Stephanie is here to inspire others to question diet culture beliefs and appreciate the value of intuitive eating and intuitive living in a safe and supportive space.
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.