The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Join Jennifer McGurk and Kate Regan as they talk about starting and building a business. This episode features Kate’s story of how she built her business and tips for how to handle fast business growth in a short period of time.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Kate’s powerful story of recovering from a disordered relationship with food
- How showing up on social media helped her increase referrals and clients
- What’s next for Kate and how she plans to grow her business in the future
If you are just getting started in business, Jennifer has an amazing free workshop for you! Not only is this workshop free, but it’s also worth 1.5 free CEUs!!
Come join the 5 Steps to Take to Start Your Private Practice Workshop on May 25th @ 1pm eastern and be inspired to take make the mindset shifts needed to take those first steps.
Jennifer will also cover the most common questions when opening a business, like:
- Legal questions
- How to niche down
- How to take payments
- And, how to set up your office space
If you’re interested in signing up for this free workshop, click here to register.
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT KATE REGAN
Kate Regan is an intuitive eating, body image dietitian who owns and operates a virtual group private practice based in Philadelphia. She supports humans in healing their relationship with food and their bodies through 1:1 counseling, corporate wellness presentations, social media, and (soon-to-be) a group membership as well. Her free time is filled with hiking, yoga, traveling, and eating lots of ice cream.
- Connect with Kate on Instagram