The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
I’m so excited to invite you to Pursuing Private Practice’s new membership: Dietitian Business School! I created this membership with the goal of making it the go-to resource for building your private practice.
I am passionate about Health At Every Size and Intuitive Eating, and I think the world needs our message as dietitians now more than ever. Dietitian Business School is an amazing place where you can work on building your business and get support from a community of like-minded dietitians.
I would LOVE for you to join us!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- The three pillars of building a successful business as a dietitian entrepreneur
- The structure of Dietitian Business School, including: lessons, group calls and trainings, co-working sessions, group supervision, self-care calls, private Facebook group, group emails, AND a calendar to keep this all organized!
- The membership model explained
I created Pursuing Private Practice: Dietitian Business School to support dietitians in building a business that makes a lasting impact on their clients’ lives.
Dietitian Business School is the Go-To Resource for like-minded dietitians who want to build a private practice and expand their business. We’ve combined the best of business coaching + supervision + self-care + accountability + community all in one. Learn more here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.