The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Happy new year! This podcast episode is my personal business report for 2021, and it has a lot to do with what’s going on in my life right now. I’m so excited to share!
In the next few months, we will be airing a series of interviews with previous guests updating us on their past year. I wanted to kick off this series with my own personal update.
I share all of this with the goal in mind to be an inspiration and to share openly and transparently both the wins and the struggles of this past year.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- 2021 was both the best and worst year of my life with many high highs and low lows
- The long-term effect of 2020
- Growing the Pursuing Private Practice team
- Creating a CEO job description for myself and sticking to it
- How we are revamping Dietitian Business School
Mark your calendar for Thursday, January 13th at 12:00pm ET. The Pursuing Private Practice team is ready to absolutely change your business in this 90 minute free training! Not only will this training deliver immense value to you, but it’s also worth 1.5 CEUs if you attend live! We will be talking about business strategy, depending on what stage of business you are in. You will create a business plan for yourself based on this stage of business. Sign up to join us for FREE 1.5 CEUs at www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/businessplan2022
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.