The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
We’re kicking off 2021 with a special podcast series to catch up with former podcast guests and hear about how they handled the crazy ride that was the year 2020.
This episode focuses on 4 dietitians who set ambitious goals for themselves, even in the midst of the pandemic, and found the courage to get uncomfortable and try new things that will ultimately get them closer to their goals.
Congrats on starting a private practice! I bet you’re so excited, but if you’re feeling overwhelmed with all of the advice coming at you from all over the place–I get it!
You can sign up for a free business plan roadmap that takes you through the key steps to start a business so you can focus on what really matters and leave the rest behind (like setting up an expensive LLC!): https://www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/join
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
- Listen to Tamara’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Diversify Dietetics
- Listen to Glenys’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Glenys and her business
- Listen to Alex’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Alex and her business
- Listen to Beth’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Beth and her business