The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Listen as Jennifer & Elyssa discuss the mistakes we’ve made as dietitians and the steps we can take to learn and grow from them. Some topics include:
- The importance of sitting in the discomfort with our client and letting go of our ego
- Not being afraid to set, enforce, reassess, and change your boundaries
- The #1 skill in your business
You’re invited to a very special event happening here at Pursuing Private Practice. We are hosting a virtual retreat that will not only make a difference in your business, but in the lives of all the clients you see.
Keep Your Clients Coming Back will be held Thursday, September 15th from 10am-4pm eastern time and worth 4 CEUs.
Join the whole Pursuing Private Practice Team for:
- Session 1: Crafting The Client Experience
- Session 2: Confident Counseling Skills and Strategies, and
- Session 3: Savvy Supervision for Stressful Situations
- and A Self-Care Bonus!
To find more details and to sign up, head to www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/retreat
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT ELYSSA TOOMEY
Elyssa is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), Certified Eating Disorder Specialist and Supervisor (CEDS-S), and Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). She’s combined medical nutrition therapy with advanced training in eating disorders, intuitive eating, yoga, mindfulness, and somatic healing.
- Connect with Elyssa on Instagram