The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
This podcast episode is a little bit different from normal, but I’m so excited to be recording this for all of you!
We are talking about the Stages of Business. This topic is actually based on a workshop I did for the dietitians in Dietitian Business School. This workshop was so well received that I was inspired to add it to our podcast content to share with those of you that are building a private practice but aren’t a member of Dietitian Business School yet.
One of the things I get asked most often from our community is: How do I know if I’m a good fit for Dietitian Business School? As we have built DBS, we have attracted business owners at many different levels in their businesses. We have worked to adjust our curriculum to serve all of these different Stages of Business: Starting, Growing, Scaling, and Coasting.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- How we define the 4 different stages of business
- Why it’s important to know which stage of business you are in
- What to focus on in each stage of business
- The pros and cons of each stage of business
- The importance of supervision in your growth as a dietitian
Dietitian Business School is a membership for dietitians that are growing a private practice and beyond! You’ll be joining a powerful group of dietitians who believe in a non-diet way of counseling.
There’s a collective energy among this group of dietitians rebelling against the dietitian “norm” to build a business and make money with a weight-inclusive approach to health. We do it differently, we’ll show you how!
Dietitian Business School includes business education and training, group coaching and group supervision, self-care, accountability, and community all in one.
We encourage you to lean into the uncertainty and challenge yourself to do things for your business that will truly create change for you as a business owner. Come hang out with dietitians who will inspire you.
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Need more clients? Join our FREE Marketing Bootcamp!
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.