The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Social Media can be overwhelming! Join us as Meghan Goodman, the Marketing Director here at Pursuing Private Practice, and Jennifer McGurk discuss social media strategy for your business. This episode is a recording from one of our business curriculum lessons taken from Dietitian Business School, our program to support dietitians starting, growing, or scaling a private practice.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- The purpose of social media in business
- The different social media platforms and how we can use them a little differently for business
- Tips for best practices on social media
- The different recommendations for each stage of business
Schedule an inquiry call with Jennifer!
Jennifer loves connecting with like-minded dietitians. If you’re just starting out in your private practice and need guidance or if you’re scaling a business, starting a group practice, or building an online program, Pursuing Private Practice has many resources for you.
- Beginner Basics is the course all about setting up and starting a private practice.
- Dietitian Business School is meant for dietitians who are starting/growing/scaling/coasting in their business. This membership is packed full of education, supervision, accountability, group calls, and an amazing Facebook community.
To find out if one of our resources is a perfect fit for you, schedule a 20-minute inquiry call with Jennifer using the Contact form in the menu bar and ask for Jennifer’s scheduling link!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT MEGHAN GOODMAN
Meghan Goodman is a Registered Dietitian-turned-Marketing Manager. She loves helping other non-diet health professionals with their social media strategy and marketing. Meghan is a full-time employee at Pursuing Private Practice working in Marketing, Operations, and Community.
- Connect with Meghan on Instagram