The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
We are so excited to be presenting a summer series on the Pursuing Private Practice podcast! The next 10 episodes or so will feature various guests that are part of the Pursuing Private Practice team. In this episode, you will hear from Jennifer directly about growing this part of her business.
- 2020 was the year of burnout and how she realized the company needed more team members and behind-the-scenes support
- How she figured out “what comes first” and how to reassess roles and responsibilities
- How she had to “coast” accidentally while she worked on building the foundation to scale
- How the company has had a few setbacks this year but now has a plan to move forward
In this podcast series, you will hear from so many guests that are a part of the Pursuing Private Practice team! From accounting to Human Resources to our own team members and various contractors that we work with, we are so excited to highlight our amazing team and all that we do to support dietitians in building their business.
Schedule an inquiry call with Jennifer!
Jennifer loves connecting with like-minded dietitians. If you’re just starting out in your private practice and need guidance or if you’re scaling a business, starting a group practice, or building an online program, Pursuing Private Practice has many resources for you.
- Beginner Basics is the course all about setting up and starting a private practice.
- Dietitian Business School is meant for dietitians who are starting/growing/scaling/coasting in their business. This membership is packed full of education, supervision, accountability, group calls, and an amazing Facebook community.
To find out if one of our resources is a perfect fit for you, schedule a 20-minute inquiry call with Jennifer using the Contact form in the menu bar and ask for Jennifer’s scheduling link!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram