The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
Join Jennifer, Courtney & Daniel as they talk about how they started their business, and how they support the Pursuing Private Practice team in website design & podcasting. Some topics include:
- The evolution of where they started & where they are now in their business
- The importance of hiring experts to help support the growth of your business
- How they can help save you time & brain space as a business owner
Schedule an inquiry call with Jennifer!
Jennifer loves connecting with like-minded dietitians. If you’re just starting out in your private practice and need guidance or if you’re scaling a business, starting a group practice, or building an online program, Pursuing Private Practice has many resources for you.
- Beginner Basics is the course all about setting up and starting a private practice.
- Dietitian Business School is meant for dietitians who are starting/growing/scaling/coasting in their business. This membership is packed full of education, supervision, accountability, group calls, and an amazing Facebook community.
To find out if one of our resources is a perfect fit for you, schedule a 20-minute inquiry call with Jennifer using the Contact form in the menu bar and ask for Jennifer’s scheduling link!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
ABOUT COURTNEY VICKERY
Courtney Vickery is an anti-diet dietitian and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor by day and a designer by night! She loves to help weight-inclusive businesses with their website and branding designs so that they can showcase their unique approach to health. When she’s not cooking for my family or working with clients, you can find her curled up with a good sci-fi book (and probably her dog Oliver and a kitty named Finnick!)
ABOUT DANIEL ROMEROS
Daniel Romeros is the owner and master editor at DR. Podcasts LLC., a podcast editing service that provides quality audio and video content for podcasters and those looking to get started.
Since 2015, Daniel has been extensively editing, mixing, and mastering audio podcasts and gaining great knowledge of the industry—as well as expanding on his engineering and teaching techniques. With over 2,500 produced episodes, Daniel has not only become highly efficient in the work he does, but extremely informative of the industry as well.
Daniel is an Alumni of Full Sail University with a Bachelors in Recording Arts and is a Certified Avid Pro Tools Operator in both Music and Post-production. Before the work of audio podcast production, Daniel worked in the world of records, film, and video games— working for companies such as Paramount Pictures and Strange Fire Studios. With this past experience, Daniel has been able to transfer these skills into his high-quality and industry-standard podcast production service.