The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
Let’s talk about rest and self-care for clinicians.
Taking time off is something that a lot of entrepreneurs struggle with. And this seems like something that we are ashamed of! It seems like we should just love resting and taking time for ourselves.
I know that sometimes our mission can feel so BIG and we want to achieve our goals so quickly that we end up hustling all. the. time. But that’s not actually conducive to our success.
So let’s talk about it!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- What is true rest and why do we need it?
- Rest is the foundation of self-care
- How your business will benefit from taking time off
- Pursuing Private Practice’s plan to take a break
- Tips for creating a practice of rest in your life and business
I created Pursuing Private Practice: Dietitian Business School to support dietitians in building a business that makes a lasting impact on their clients’ lives.
Dietitian Business School is the Go-To Resource for like-minded dietitians who want to build a private practice and expand their business. We’ve combined the best of business coaching + supervision + self-care + accountability + community all in one. Learn more here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.