The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
We’re kicking off 2021 with a special podcast series to catch up with former podcast guests and hear about how they handled the crazy ride that was the year 2020.
This episode focuses on four dietitians who have pivoted in their online businesses since they were initially a guest on the podcast. Listen in to hear all about when, why, and how they pivoted their businesses and how this pivot has changed the trajectory of their careers.
What if you had a *proven* roadmap to show you EXACTLY what to do to get more clients (and retain your current clients!) without spending HOURS networking every day? Sign up for my FREE training here and it’s all yours! www.pursuingprivatepractice.com/businessplan
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
- Listen to Taylor’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Taylor and her business
- Check out Taylor’s new course: The Anti-Diet Vegan Nutrition Course
JULIE DUFFY DILLON
- Listen to Julie’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Julie and her business
- Listen to Amber’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Amber and her business
- Listen to Kirsten’s previous interview on the Pursuing Private Practice Podcast
- Learn more about Kirsten and her business
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.