The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
This week’s episode topic was requested by a listener! I always assume that if someone takes the time to email me about a topic, many more of you are wondering the same thing, so I am so excited to bring you today’s episode about pivoting in your business.
Business owners usually pivot (or change direction) for one of two reasons: they either want to better serve their customers and clients, or they want to better serve themselves!
Maybe you are newly passionate about something and want to add an offer, but are worried you might confuse your audience. Or maybe you aren’t excited about your current offer any more and want to move away from it, but you don’t want to disappoint anyone. You are allowed to change your mind! People change as they gain experience, and that’s a good thing! You should never feel “stuck” in your own business.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Common changes people make to their business
- Why someone would pivot their business
- How to make the process of pivoting your own business as smooth as possible
As we learn and grow and figure out how we want to serve our clients, we might want to make changes and shifts to our business. – Jennifer
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.