The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
This is not a normal Pursuing Private Practice episode because we are definitely not operating like “business as usual”. My hope is that this episode will serve as an encouragement to you in the midst of this scary, unknown, and uncertain time.
I’m taking some time today to talk about how I’m feeling, how my business is doing, and what I’m doing differently to best serve my clients. I hope this serves as an inspiration to you to think outside the box yourself right now: What can you do to serve your people? What do you need right now to take care of yourself? What do you need to do to be the best possible version of yourself right now without feeling rooted in “shoulds”?
I believe that you have the right to run a business in this world that truly makes an impact with your clients, and that’s true even today–especially today. You have permission to both feel all of the feelings that are coming up for you right now and also continue to run your business.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- The impact of the Coronavirus on the intuitive eating world and the importance of continuing to show up for the people that need to hear your message the most
- Giving yourself and your clients permission to feel whatever needs to be felt right now
- Figuring out a “new normal” for the time being
- Cultivating resiliency and being grateful for the lessons we’ve learned through navigating other hard times in life
- How to move forward in your business and support your people
- The power of community and connection. Who can you connect with today that will feed your soul?
I know that this is really scary, but I also know that we are resilient. I know that trauma is happening right now, but I also know that we will get through it. – Jennifer McGurk
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER