It’s been a busy month over here at Pursuing Private Practice.
I love to collaborate with colleagues and you may have noticed a few partnership projects this month!
- First up was a round-table discussion with EDRDPro, a membership for dietitians and healthcare professionals interested in eating disorder training. I participated in the round-table discussion with founder Sumner Brooks, and we answered case study questions and discussed difficult topics. The replay is available to any EDRDPro member!
- Next up was a presentation for InspirdToSEEK called How to Market and Grow Your Practice to Help more Eating Disorder Clients. I loved supporting InspirdToSEEK as a mentor in their mentor series and talked about various topics on how to market your message and build community to support your private practice.
- And finally, a collaboration with my FNCE partner Dr. Alexis Conason! As a business owner, it’s important to re-purpose content and we are doing just that. Our FNCE presentation on Binge Eating Disorder was so popular, we decided to turn it into a workshop!
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.