It’s been a busy month over here at Pursuing Private Practice.
I love to collaborate with colleagues and you may have noticed a few partnership projects this month!
- First up was a round-table discussion with EDRDPro, a membership for dietitians and healthcare professionals interested in eating disorder training. I participated in the round-table discussion with founder Sumner Brooks, and we answered case study questions and discussed difficult topics. The replay is available to any EDRDPro member!
- Next up was a presentation for InspirdToSEEK called How to Market and Grow Your Practice to Help more Eating Disorder Clients. I loved supporting InspirdToSEEK as a mentor in their mentor series and talked about various topics on how to market your message and build community to support your private practice.
- And finally, a collaboration with my FNCE partner Dr. Alexis Conason! As a business owner, it’s important to re-purpose content and we are doing just that. Our FNCE presentation on Binge Eating Disorder was so popular, we decided to turn it into a workshop!
The Binge Eating Disorder Workshop for Clinicians!
The workshop will be held LIVE Wednesday, February 26th from 11am-1pm eastern time (however the workshop will be recorded for those of you that can’t attend live or can only attend for some of the time).
- Learn about medical nutrition therapy and behavioral health interventions that will help support your clients in eating disorder recovery. We will be presenting all about the diagnosis criteria, statistics, nutrition counseling strategies, therapeutic modalities for treatment, counseling skills as providers, barriers for clients, and more!
- Gain skills and tools to use as a clinician to increase your confidence working with clients that struggle with binge eating.
- Get handouts and resources to use with clients.
- We will also have a private pop-up Facebook group open from Wednesday, February 26th through Wednesday, March 4th, for clinicians to get more questions answered and to practice skills with clients and get feedback. (We are also so excited to network and build community too!)
- 2 CEU’s pending for Registered Dietitians from the CDR.
- $149 one-time payment includes access to the workshop live, lifetime access to the recorded workshop, pdf copies of the slides and additional handouts to use with clients, and access to the Facebook group for questions and community!
Come join us in the workshop that will help you gain skills and confidence as a provider and make an impact with your clients.
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!