The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk and Guest Stephanie Clairmont
In this episode:
The timing of this episode is so perfect with what is going on in the world right now. The Coronavirus has forced many of us to take our practice online. We’re settling into a new normal, and many of us are beginning to think about how to serve our clients in a virtual way that creates an experience in online education.
Stephanie and I recorded this episode way back in January. I had planned to do a series about online education in April, and obviously scrapped those plans after the pandemic. But I still wanted to release this episode at a time when it could truly be as helpful as I originally had planned on, and today feels like that time!
That being said, I do want to put a disclaimer on this episode: if Stephanie and I had had any notion of what our situation would look like with Coronavirus today, we would have said many things differently. I would have been a lot more sensitive to people’s trauma and grief and unique situations.
However, I do think that the message of the episode would have been very similar. The world was moving toward an online model to begin with before Coronavirus. Now it is the only model we have at this present time. How can we adapt to this model with our clients so that we are able to serve them as best as we possibly can?
Stephanie is a leader in the online education space, and she shares so much of that wisdom and expertise with us today!
You have to figure out why someone should buy today. You have to give them a reason to get off the fence. -Stephanie Clairmont
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Why you should have an online program
- What you need to have in place before setting up an online program
- Authentic, non sleazy, online marketing!
- Current trends in online education
The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
ABOUT STEPHANIE CLAIRMONT, MHSc, RD:
Stephanie is a Registered Dietitian, entrepreneur, founder and lead facilitator at The Leveraged Practice. She has been delivering in-person and online education since 2012 to health professionals and health clients and has been a part of national conferences, television shows and online symposiums. After creating 12 online programs and launching (to-date) over 80 times, Stephanie is passionate about helping other health practitioners create an online program for their practice. She combines her unique expertise with the best practices and research in online education to help others leverage their experience, see more clients and make a bigger impact on the health of the world. Connect with Stephanie on Instagram, Facebook, and in her Facebook group!
INFORMATION ABOUT STEPHANIE’S FREE TRAINING:
If you want to move your business online and keep your practice thriving no matter what’s going on in the world around you, now’s the time to get your plan together.
The key to leveraging your time and building a successful online program is about stepping into your clients’ shoes and solving their problems.
Learn more in this FREE Live Training Series – Create a Profitable Online Program: Learn How to Develop, Deliver, and Market an Online Program to Keep Your Practice Thriving
This 5-part live training will run April 20 to 24 with the opportunity to learn, build your plan, ask questions and participate in discussion with other health practitioners ready to move online and grow their practice.
- how to develop a program clients WANT to buy
- what you MUST do to prevent refunds
- simple tech to get you started
- the marketing strategy all my clients use to increase sales during launch
DATES: APRIL 20-24, 2020
TIME: Live at 11 am EST – Replays Will Be Available!
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Download the FREE Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing your private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Pursuing Private Practice offers so many different resources for non-diet dietitians who are starting and growing a business!
- The Dietitian Business Plan Roadmap is the guide that you need to start your private practice. Learn the 10 key steps you need to do in order to start your private practice with confidence. Download your FREE guide and get started today here!
- If you are actively growing a business, check out Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to set up a marketing plan.
- Check out our Self-Care Video Series to learn how to protect your boundaries as a business owner.