The Pursuing Private Practice Podcast with Jennifer McGurk
In this episode:
This is the final episode of 2020!!
This goes without saying, but 2020 was a year unlike any other. There have been many negatives, but also many positive opportunities for change and growth. In this episode, I’m sharing many of the lessons I’ve learned this year. I would encourage you to find some time to reflect on your own year, too, before heading into a brand new year.
Thank you so much for listening to the Pursuing Private Practice podcast, I’m honored to have you here!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- The disruption of self care practices
- The importance of saying “No” when you don’t have the bandwidth to say “Yes”
- Finding balance between rest and social commitments
- Trusting your gut and giving yourself permission to pivot
RESOURCES FROM JENNIFER
- Starting a private practice? Beginner Basics is for you!
- Growing you private practice? Dietitian Business School is for you!
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram